SHAREit is one of the world’s best apps that allows users to transfer files, photos, videos, music, and apps across various devices. SHAREit currently has over 600 million users all over the world and out of these over 250 millions are monthly active users and 150 million transmission files per day. In India, this amazing file sharing app has over 150 million users and over 80% of smart device contents are shared via SHAREit. It becomes India’s largest content-integrated distribution platform.
SHAREit was first developed by Lenovo in 2012 and later, it became an independent entity in 2015. Currently, SHAREit is run by SHAREit Technologies Co Ltd., Initially, SHAREit has been used as a content sharing application, but now it works as content discovery, consumption, and sharing platform.
Table of Contents
- SHAREit Specifications
- Features of SHAREit
- SHAREit Supported Devices
- Download SHAREit for Computer
- Download SHAREit for Mobile devices
- SHAREit Latest and Old Versions
- SHAREit Review
|Offered by||SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd|
|Category||File Sharing Application|
|Compatible on||Windows, Android, iOS, Mac|
|Available in||39 Languages including English, Hindi, Chinese, Indonesian, Arabic, Russian, etc|
Main Features of SHAREit
- SHAREit app is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The highest speed in transferring the data is 20 MB/s.
- SHAREit app is available for almost all devices such as Windows, Android, iOS and Mac.
- It is currently available in 39 languages including English, Hindi, Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian, and Arabic.
- SHAREit supports almost all major file formats like Apk files, Mp3 & Mp4 files, Doc or Pdf files etc.,
- Group sharing can be done in SHAREit. This means that the user can connect with four other devices simultaneously to transfer the same files to many users at the same time.
- When compared to other file sharing application, SHAREit transfer files with added security and privacy. All the files are transferred via SHAREit will be stored directly on your devices and not in the cloud.
- In addition, SHAREit App features infinite online videos with HD quality. It also has thousands of curated playlists that can be listened to both online and offline.
- SHAREit app also provides trendy GIFs, wallpapers and stickers that can be downloaded and shared with your friends.
- Moreover, SHAREit is simple to use and it’s a user-friendly application. This means that everyone who uses this app will know exactly what they need to do in order to share the files.
SHAREit Supported Devices
Being a cross-platform application, SHAREit can be used on all devices like
How to download SHAREit on Computer?
Downloading SHAREit on desktop PC or laptop is a pretty simple process. SHAREit for PC Windows can be downloaded without using an Android emulator.
SHAREit for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP
SHAREit for PC Windows helps to transfer files and data between two PC’s and also between a phone and a PC. SHAREit is available for almost all Windows operating system like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows XP. Click here to Download SHAREit for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP.
SHAREit for MAC
SHAREit for MAC works differently when compared with other file transfer Apps. Mac PC users do not have any official application to share files but SHAREit app for Mac helps them with an Android emulator which is installed already on their desktops. Click here to Download SHAREit for MAC.
SHAREit For Linux
Since, there is no any official file sharing applications in Linux/Ubuntu, SHAREit for Linux will surely helps users to transfer huge size of files within seconds. Click here to Download SHAREit For Linux/Ubuntu.
How to download SHAREit on Mobile devices?
SHAREit app is available for free, and it can be downloaded on your mobile device from the app store.
SHAREit Apk for Android
SHAREit Apk has grown enormously to provide advanced services and amazing features for free. With this app, you can also share GIFs, wallpapers and stickers to your friends. SHAREit app is officially available for Android. So, it is easy to transfer files from android phone to android phone or android phone to any other devices and Vice Versa. For
SHAREit for iOS
Initially, SHAREit is developed for Android users. Later, it was developed for other platforms like SHAREit for iOS, Mac and Blackberry. In iOS, file sharing options are mostly restricted within its own ecosystem. iPhone users feel difficult to transfer the files to other devices. But it has been made easier with the launch of the SHAREit App for Apple iPad and iPhone. Check out how to Install SHAREit for iOS/ iPhone/ iPad.
SHAREit for Windows Phone
This amazing cross-platform app is also available in SHAREit on Windows Phone. It allows you to transfer huge files between devices belonging to different platforms. Windows Phone users can download the SHAREit app through the official website. So installing SHAREit for Windows Phone is a simple and standard process. Check out how to Install SHAREit for Windows Phone.
SHAREit for BlackBerry
SHAREit app is mainly used to transfer files from one platform to another. Sharing files from a Blackberry device is quite complicated. But, SHAREit makes it simple and more comfortable. SHAREit is available for almost all blackberry devices like Z3, Z10, Z13, Z30, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Q5, Q10, BlackBerry 9320, BlackBerry 9720, BlackBerry 9900, Classic and more. Check out how to Install SHAREit for BlackBerry.
SHAREit on Other Devices
In addition to this, SHAREit App can also be used on other devices like,
SHAREit Latest and Old Versions
All platform users can download the latest version of SHAREit. The app will receive at least two to three updates every month. Each update will come with some new bug fixes, software tricks and with improved file loading speed.
For example, the recent update of SHAREit app features an integrated video and music player. These players support almost all kind of formats, which is definitely useful. So by updating the SHAREit application with new version, you can use amazing features like Group sharing, Movies online, sharing GIFs, Wallpapers, Stickers.
But Some of the users will like to have old versions of SHAREit app to maintain their device with proper compatibility and reliability. In this article, we provide you both SHAREit latest and old versions.
- Can transfer huge files between two devices in pristine quality.
- User-interface is very clean.
- No need for a data connection to use this app.
- Group sharing can be done in this app.
- The app features infinite online videos with HD quality.
- The app will receive some new bugs in its updates.
Most asked questions,
What is SHAREit?
SHAREit is an file transferring application that allows users to transfer all types of content, including video, music, photos, wallpapers and any other files between two devices.
How Does SHAREit App Works?
SHAREit app connects devices through WiFi radio. The devices doesn’t need any data connection for transferring the files.
How fast is SHAREit’s file transfer speed?
SHAREit can transfer all types huge files at speeds approximately up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
How can I get the SHAREit Latest Versions?
Once installed, SHAREit will automatically receive one or two updates each month. As per the device’s compatibility, you can update the needed version. You can even use SHAREit old version.
Where are the received files stored, post transfer?
The files transmitted via SHAREit will be saved directly on your devices and not in the cloud. It shares your files with added security and privacy.
Thank you for visiting our website SHAREit Guide. For further queires, feel free to comment below. We are happy to help you!